Prayer at Eastview: Prayer is very important in the life of every Christian and we strive to encourage every Christ-follower to be a praying servant. Our prayer room is located in the upper Well behind the waterfall. Please take advantage of this room and leave your own prayer requests in the baskets provided. And, pick up some of the prayers in the baskets to pray for during the week.
Week of November 24, 2014
• Pray for God to miraculously provide financially through our Expanding Ministry Offering on December 21st. Pray for your individual sacrifice and contribution to the ongoing ministry of Eastview.
• Pray for God to touch thousands in our community through our “Imagine” initiative. Ask God to allow us to show the ridiculous love we have been given in Jesus and for hundreds to be irresistibly drawn to Him because of our generosity.
• Pray that God will help us as a church and you personally to give not out of a scarcity mindset (I have to hold on to what I have because I don’t know if I’ll have enough in the future) but out of generosity (I trust God will supply all my needs in Christ Jesus in the future, so I can give now).
• Pray for the courage to invite at least one person to church during the Christmas season. Ask God to open a door for a conversation and for him to stir in you a passion for those who don’t know Jesus as Lord.
• Pray for our Upward Basketball leagues to bring hundreds to Christ beginning in January. Pray that our new gym will be completed on time (end of year) and that it will serve to accomplish God’s will through us in this place.
Week of November 17, 2014
• Pray for the Lord to raise up coaches to lead in Upward Basketball this season, so that He might reap a great harvest as children and their families come to know Christ.
• Pray for our Imagine preparations and volunteers so that through our completed work the participants will experience the ridiculous love of Christ.
• Pray for God’s comfort and strength for those who have lost loved ones, are struggling with illness, or have strained family relations as we prepare for the holidays.
• Pray for us to allow God to shepherd us as He works through us to give generously and share the invitation to hear about Jesus.