Prayer at Eastview: Prayer is very important in the life of every Christian and we strive to encourage every Christ-follower to be a praying servant. Our prayer room is located in the upper Well behind the waterfall. Please take advantage of this room and leave your own prayer requests in the baskets provided, and pick up some of the prayers in the baskets to pray for during the week.
Week of March 30, 2015
• Pray for our Easter celebration at Eastview to exalt Jesus on His eternal throne.
• Pray for a church you know in this town by name and ask God to bring hundreds of non-Christians to their Easter services.
• Continue to pray for your lost friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
• Pray for the Easter services for our partner churches in New York City: Renaissance Church in Harlem and Forefront Church in Brooklyn and pastors Jordan and Jonathan.
• Pray for our international partners as they prepare to celebrate Easter: the 1,400 churches of Central India Christian Ministries and Ajai and Indu Lall. Pastor Shadrack and his work with GOYA in Nairobi, Kenya.
• Pray especially for the church in Pillatre Haiti as they celebrate the resurrection without Pastor Manno.
Week of March 23, 2015
• Pray for someone you know at work, school, neighborhood, or home that lives under the curse of sin because they have not surrendered their lives to Jesus by faith.
• Pray that God will… (1) open a door for talking with them this week; (2) give you courage to invite them; (3) move them to come to services Easter Sunday; (4) move them to respond by faith to the message of victory over death and sin.
• Pray for our parking lot workers, café 19, and greeting team volunteers to be filled with joy and hospitality on Easter Sunday.
• Pray that the sermon will move deeply into every heart and soul in attendance on that day. May every word hit its mark and may every soul be eternally changed.
• Thank God today for becoming a curse in our place on the cross.