Place of Prayer in the Well at Eastview: Did you know there is a new prayer chapel located on the second level of the Well behind the waterfall? Check it out! All are welcome to pray, leave prayer requests, read Scripture, or sit in silence before God. Please join us in the constant call to prayer for Eastview, her leaders, her people and her ministry.
Week of March 3, 2014
- Pray for the pastoral leadership team as they complete their trip to India. May the message they brought to the pastors at CCIM both refresh and encourage them in their work.
- Pray for the Eastview families to live out our vision of ridiculous love through sacrifice, service, and unity.
- Pray for the church staff and volunteers who come alongside families through our ministries helping them grow into the roles God has prepared for them.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to move in our marriages to provide strength and generate conversations about our roles as husbands and wives. For those couples who need healing and growth to seek Christian Counseling and support.
Week of February 24, 2014
- For Christian husbands: Father, help me to love my wife like Christ loved the church. Forgive my selfishness and lack of compassion I often display to her. Thank you for the gift of my wife and help me to lead her through love.
- For non-believing husbands: God, would you bring the husbands who don’t know you into a loving relationship with Jesus so that they will experience the love you have called them to give?
- For single Christian men: God, erase from my mind everything this world has taught me about love. Help me to see my Christian sisters not as objects, but as beautiful creations of yours and if it is your will allow me to find a Christian woman for my wife.
- For marriages at Eastview: God, please protect every marriage in this church from the temptations and tricks of Satan. Give us strength to change our culture by working at relationships instead of abandoning them.