Prayer at Eastview: Prayer is very important in the life of every Christian and we strive to encourage every Christ-follower to be a praying servant. Our prayer room is located in the upper Well behind the waterfall. Please take advantage of this room and leave your own prayer requests in the baskets provided, and pick up some of the prayers in the baskets to pray for during the week.
Week of May 25, 2014
• Pray for a renewed passion and drive to go to work. Pray that God would make it clear that He is using your gifts, talents and abilities to move His Kingdom forward day-in and day-out from 9am-5pm.
• Pray for a peace that surpasses understanding in all the trials and circumstances that you can’t control. Pray that you would find comfort and hope in situations where you can’t dictate the outcome.
• Pray for all the kiddos in Bloomington/Normal. Pray that they would supernaturally come to the understanding that they are made by God and are purposed for His glory.
• Pray for all the parents in Bloomington/Normal. Pray for wannabe parents, new parents, parents of elementary kids and teenagers, empty nesters, and for the non-biological, pseudo-parents that bless so many in our town.
Week of May 18, 2015
• Pray that we will continue to faithfully apply what we are hearing and learning from our long journey through the Psalms.
• Pray that as we rapidly approach summer, and possible vacation time, we will be faithful and wise stewards with all our resources.
• Pray for students to finish strong in school and for them to be launched into a summer of fun and faithfulness.
• Pray for families of all sizes and ages to continue to learn how to worship with their entire lives, regardless of where they are. As we make our way through Psalms, help families to worship together in everything that they do.