Benevolence Ministry Team
The Benevolence Ministry Team consists of Eastview members. To serve on this team, compassion for our brothers and sisters in Christ is primary as well as certain other requirements. Team members may serve as a benevolence counselor and/or a budget counselor.
- Monthly team meetings on 4th Sunday of each month
- Meetings with clients – Varies depending on volume of clients. Typically once/week with meetings set around your schedule.
If you are interested in serving with this ministry, call Local Outreach at 309.451-5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Eastview members can apply for financial assistance through the Benevolence Ministry. Should financial assistance be approved, it goes directly to the association that is owed the money, such as utility bills, rent or mortgage payments, or medical bills. The Ministry team does not make loans and we do not expect repayment. Please contact Local Outreach at 309.451.5036.
- Our goal is to help people rise above their financial problems.
- Eastview Members and regular attenders are eligible to apply for assistance from the Benevolence Ministry.
- Budget counseling is available to all in the community – not just ECC members.
- All information remains confidential.
Benevolence Client Form
After being approved by calling 451-5036,
click here to access the online Benevolence Client Form
Although assistance with paying bills is only done for Eastview members and regular attenders, we encourage all in the Community to use Eastview’s food pantry and participate in our annual IMAGINE distribution in December.